- With the HINT app, you can get a personalized Indian diet plan for boosting your immunity within minutes.
- This immunity booster diet plan helps enhance your immunity, reduces inflammation, improves gut health, and helps prevent infections.
- Have a look at the do’s, don’ts, and general diet tips to boost your immunity
- Please contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQs.
Get Early Access
Contact us at [email protected] or Whatsapp for early access and pricing details.
Immunity Booster Diet
With all the sudden increase in diseases and health concerns, most people have a hard time eating properly and doing the right things for their immunity.
Yes, certain foods can boost immunity.
But they will not change your immunity overnight. They are effective only if you properly incorporate them into your daily diet and change your lifestyle over some time.
That’s why we brought you this personalized immunity booster diet plan.
This is a well-balanced diet plan with immunity-enhancing foods. Individuals infected with COVID can also follow this plan for faster recovery.
If you follow this diet plan for at least three months you can build healthy eating habits that enhance your immunity and improve gut health.
Using the Hint app, you can get this personalized immunity booster plan instantly within minutes. Just download the Hint app and subscribe to the plan.
For more details, email us at [email protected] or Whatsapp.
Here are the key benefits, plan duration, and frequently asked questions.
- Enhances your immunity.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves gut health.
- Helps prevent infection and disease.
Monthly Subscription. You can renew it every month, for three months, or once a year.
Taking your dietary preferences into consideration we have the immunity booster diet plan available in 3 different diet types, such as
1. Vegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This is a vegetarian diet plan containing plant-based foods and dairy products. It does not include eggs, meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
2. Ovo vegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This diet plan includes vegetarian foods and various egg recipes. It does not include meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
3. Nonvegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This plan includes non-vegetarian foods such as meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products in addition to dairy products, eggs, and regular vegetarian foods.
- Start your day with one teaspoon of kalonji seeds and lukewarm water.
- Indulge in regular physical activity early in the morning.
- Have your pre-workout meal 15 minutes before starting your exercise.
- Eat your breakfast within 30 minutes post-workout.
- Eat breakfast along with recommended side dishes such as chutneys, sambar, or boiled egg to make it a balanced meal.
- Eat snacks between breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Include a variety of fruits and vegetables. Include foods high in antioxidants such as green tea, garlic, and turmeric.
- Maintain regularity in meal timings.
- Drink buttermilk or immunity booster tea along with your snacks.
- Include plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Track your water intake using the Hint app.
- Avoid large meals at once. So, follow the portion sizes included in your plan.
- Finish your dinner before 9 pm.
- Have your bedtime beverage at least 30 to 45 minutes before you sleep.
- Try to sleep before 11 pm every day. Going to bed early reduces hunger cravings, and you will get enough sleep.
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours daily.
- Try logging your food every day as it helps in making healthy choices.
- Get natural sunshine daily for about 15 minutes for Vitamin D.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is beneficial for boosting your immune system.
- Eat dry fruits like raisins, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, and pista as these are high in omega 3 fatty acids, and antioxidants which increase your immunity.
- Try logging your food to track portion sizes and calorie intake and also track your activity regularly to understand your calorie burn.
- Avoid taking tea or coffee on an empty stomach.
- Avoid sweet fruits and fruit juices as a pre-workout meal. Only eat recommended fruits as a pre-workout meal.
- Do not skip your pre-workout meal.
- Avoid deep-fried or processed food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Do not skip your mid-morning and evening snacks.
- Don’t skip your major meals and consume extra food in the next meal.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea after 6 pm.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Do not eat sugars and processed foods as it increases your calorie consumption which increases your weight and reduces the power of immunity.
- Do not starve yourself as it weakens your immune system. Follow the portion sizes included in your plan.
- Don’t sit for too long as it decreases metabolism and absorption of nutrients.
- Regularity in meal timings is very important as it improves your digestion ability.
- Try logging your food to learn about your meals.
- Regular physical activity helps you to be active throughout the day, and maintain your healthy body weight.
- Avoid deep-fried foods as they will add extra calories, carbs, and fat to your diet.
- Avoid eating fatty cuts of meat and processed or frozen meat as they have high saturated fat. It will increase the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid full-fat dairy products as it increases the risk of heart diseases.
- Avoid foods fats that come from animal products and plant oils such as dalda, coconut oil, palm oil, lard, tallow, butter, margarine, and cheese.
- Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks such as Pepsi, Coke, Fanta, Diet Coke, and soda.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea more than twice a day.
- Pick some workout which you love like walking. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- Eating a healthy diet and maintaining a healthy weight range can make a huge difference in your overall health.
- Reduce the salt intake to one teaspoon per day to avoid blood pressure-related complications.
- Chew your food well. It helps in better absorption and digestion of nutrients.
- Avoid eating outside, as it is unhealthy and could lead to food-borne infections.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and alcoholic beverages.
- Being consistent while following the plan helps in achieving desired results.
- Practice work-life balance. Use vacation and personal time, or just set aside an hour a day.
- Schedule fun activities or hobbies at least once a week. Gardening, reading, enjoying music, hiking in nature, and cooking a favorite recipe are activities that could relieve stress.